GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Payment of a deposit and/or signing an Abitare order form signifies your acceptance of entering a ‘Legal and Binding Contract’ and confirms acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- The company will use its best endeavours to supply the customer with the exact goods ordered. Where this is not possible the company will notify the customer as soon as possible of any alterations to design, colour and finish. Where the alterations are deemed to be fundamental to the goods ordered the customer may terminate the contract and any deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellations will not be accepted on any order, unless previously agreed with the company and written confirmation has been made. No cancellations will be accepted on ‘special order goods’. Special orders are goods specially made for you and will apply to orders where they are not held in stock but made to fulfil your order.
- All goods are normally sold as new with manufacturers guarantee, unless otherwise stated. Ex-display or damaged goods are sold with the following statement ‘priced to allow for any imperfections.’ Additional photographs of clearance items are available upon request.
- Any damages or shortages must be reported in writing within 3 days of delivery.
- In order to pursue a complaint, the customer must establish contractual liability, i.e. sales invoice or online receipt. It is the customers responsibility to establish proof of purchase
- All goods remain the property of Abitare until the company has received payment in full. The company reserves the rights to sue for non-payment. If payment is not forthcoming the company reserves the right to take civil action for the ‘delivery up’ application.
- All goods are delivered free of charge, within a 50 mile radius of the store (on sales over £750) unless otherwise stated. Delivery addresses with the following postcodes may incur an extra charge: AB, CA, CT, DD, DG, EH, EX, FK, G, IV, KA, KW, KY, LD, LL, ML, PA, PH, PL, SA, SY, TD, TQ & TR. Delivery to an Isle off UK Mainland will also incur an additional charge. Prices are available upon request by email to email@example.com or by calling our store on 01942 248842.
- Delivery is guaranteed ‘door to door’. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that the goods will fit into their premises. Make sure you make a note of the furniture’s dimensions and check that it will fit into your house and your chosen room. Any re-delivery will be chargeable.
- All invoices must be paid in full by customers within 7 days of their goods arriving in the company’s warehouse. All payments must be cleared before delivery can be made.
- All delivery dates are approximate and subject to change and given in good faith. Much of our range is imported and sometimes through no fault of ours, delays may happen. We will endeavour to keep customers informed of any delays.
- If the company or its agents assist, on request, to remove internal and/or external doors to necessitate a proper delivery, this is the sole responsibility of the customers to arrange any re-hanging of any doors. Our company, or its agents, will not undertake any electrical work.
- Customers goods will be stored for a period of 7 days without charge. Longer periods can be negotiated for the storage of goods which we would assign to a storage centre. This will normally incur a fee of £50 per week, payable in advance.
- In the event of a VAT increase, the company reserves the right to pass this on.
- ‘Title of Deed’ passes to the customer once the balance has been paid in full (normally within 7 days of being booked into our company warehouse). Whilst every effort will be made to maintain the condition of customer’s furniture, should any damage be found the company accepts no responsibility.
Welcome Email Offer Terms & Conditions
*T&Cs apply: When you sign up to our mailing list you will receive a code that entitles you to 10% off any full priced order over the value of £500. The code can be used in-store or online and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Voucher code is valid for one use per customer.