FULL TIME SALES PROFESSIONAL
We are looking for a confident and ambitious sales professional to join our growing in-store team.
As an independent business, we focus on retail trends and have adjusted our direction to not only sell quality modern and contemporary furniture, but also the latest on-trend brands which are key customer-desired pieces.
Some key aspects of the Sales Professional role:
- Maximising bookings, sales, margin and profit in line with budgets
- Ensuring customer orders are made accurately and efficiently
- Following all systems and procedures correctly, effectively and consistently
- Actively keeping track of sales performance against target and seeking support and feedback when required
- Searching out opportunities for making new sales
- Successfully achieving activity targets
- Using your persuasive skills and influence to move sales forward
- Must be able to work weekends and bank holidays
What we’re looking for in the right candidate:
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude is vital
- Determination to succeed and help others to succeed
- Experience in representing a quality brand
If you believe you have what it takes to sell in a customer-centric and diverse sales environment and are passionate about pursuing a career in retail, this is your opportunity to grow with us.
To apply, please email your CV to:
Apprentice Website Administrator
This is a two year fixed apprenticeship that could lead to full time position as part of our growing web team.
The daily roles would include:
- Web stock management and data entry
- Uploading products to the website
- Social media management
- Weekly performance reports
- Competitor analysis
The right candidate will be:
- Confident enough to complete tasks on your own
- Work well under pressure and with limited time constraints
- Enjoy learning new skills in a small, busy environment
This is an exciting role for someone to join the team and develop skills in a rapidly growing sector of the business.
No experience is necessary as all training will be giving. Please contact us today if your are confident, creative and ready to learn.
To apply, email your CV to: